Thursday, March 3, 2011

Zoom Zoom

I am at the stage in my life where everyone around me is married and are having babies. This means our activities are planned around nap times and feedings. It's funny, I used to play truth or dare with these same people. Now we are playing with blocks and telling bedtime stories.

A very close friend of mine asked if i could make her sons' 2nd birthday party invitations. Well of course I said yes. Making kids crafts are super fun. Her son loves cars...the objects on four wheels and the Disney movie.


The pattern paper is from a Martha Stewart paper pack. My friend is all about the sparkle and the primary colors. This paper pack was the perfect fit. 

McQueen is a clipart I got off the web. He's popped up with dimensions.

This is my friends favorite invitation. I have to admit, it's pretty fantastic.

These invitations were a big hit. And so was the party.

The Thank You cards are coming up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky friend! These look great.